What’s happening with mid-market investment real estate this year?
Our 2020 Building Sales Report features recently closed transactions for:
- CT/NY Metro North
- Central CT/Western MA
Download your copy today for our latest sales comps, market projections and an overview of our award winning program.
How can you add value to an investment property to ensure maximum ROI when it comes time to sell?
With many real estate assets trading at historic low cap rates and yields, a growing number of real estate investors are pursuing value-added opportunities, either by repositioning existing assets or undertaking new development.
Our complimentary guide to Value-Added Real Estate Investment features:
- Tips for making your property more attractive to the next investor
- Common missteps and pitfalls to avoid
- Best practices for adding value to commercial office buildings, retail plazasand shopping centers, multifamily properties and mixed-use space
Download your copy today to learn how to maximize the value of your real estate investment.
How do you find the right investment sales broker to quarterback your transactions?
Finding an investment sales professional with whom you can build a beneficial relationship is an important component of a real estate investing plan.
In this guide you will learn:
- the difference between relationship-driven and transaction-driven brokerage;
- the dynamics between investment goals and broker selection;
- how to screen an investment sales broker;
- the pros and cons of generalists vs. specialists; and,
- the benefits of exclusive representation for sellers.
Download your copy today for key insights to help you find the right investment sales broker.