Northeast Private Client Group Named CoStar Power Broker for Sixth Consecutive Year
— Northeast Private Client Group Named Power Broker for 6th Year in a Row –
For the sixth consecutive year, Northeast Private Client Group has been recognized as one of the Top Sales Firms in Westchester/Southern Connecticut by CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. In addition, Edward Jordan, the firm’s managing director, and Bradley Balletto, the firm’s regional manager, were honored as Top Sales Brokers.
CoStar’s Power Broker Awards recognize distinguished professionals in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the achievements of the firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2017 within their respective markets. In addition to Northeast Private Client Group being recognized among the top sales firms, Jordan and Balletto qualified as two of the top commercial brokers in Westchester / Southern Connecticut based on the total sales transactions they closed during 2017. In order to be selected for this honor, Jordan and Balletto’s overall transaction volumes were evaluated by CoStar against other commercial real estate brokers active in the region.
“Last year (2017) marked our firm’s best year ever,” Jordan said. “Our relationship-based approach to brokerage, local submarket expertise, and specialization in value-added investing strategies provides high value to our clients and distinguishes us from other commercial brokerage firms.”
In 2017, Northeast Private Client Group closed 48 transactions valued at $223,000,000. Highlights from the firm’s banner year include the sale of several multifamily and commercial properties across Connecticut, Massachusetts and New York. Transactions of note are:
- Ivy Woods Apartments, a 64-unit multifamily property located at 86 Buff Cap Rd. in Tolland, Conn., which closed on February 23, 2017 for $7,400,000.
- 123-127 Church St. in New Haven, Conn., a 38,000-square-foot commercial property which sold for $6,388,000 on March 30, 2017.
- Brook Edge Apartments, an 82 unit multifamily property located at 14-64 Simard Dr. in Chicopee, Mass., which sold for $6,375,000 on April 25, 2017.
- Dean Apartments, a 40-unit multifamily property located at 42 Dean Pl. in Bridgeport, Conn., which sold for $4,100,000 on May 1, 2017.
- Harvest Portfolio, a 91-unit multifamily portfolio located in Ashford, Conn., which sold for $6,200,000 on June 16, 2017.
- Marshfield Portfolio, a 109 unit multifamily portfolio on Foxon Road in Branford, Conn., which closed on June 30, 2017 for $10,000,000.
- Omega Portfolio, a 63 unit multifamily portfolio on East Main St. and Mill Rd. in Branford, Conn. which sold for $8,000,000 on June 30, 2017.
The fastest growing private real estate company in Connecticut, Northeast Private Client Group has been named to the Inc5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies on multiple occasions. The firm also ranks as the second fastest growing real estate company in New England, in addition to being a six-time CoStar Power Broker honoree.
About Northeast Private Client Group
Northeast Private Client Group is the fastest growing mid-market investment sales firm in the Northeast, providing unmatched results by combining specialized market intelligence with a relationship-based marketing strategy that caters to each client’s needs. The firm’s collaborative and research-driven solutions are tailored to meet the individual needs of investors across the Northeast who are looking to buy, sell or exchange mid-market properties including mixed-use, multifamily, retail and office assets. Northeast Private Client Group’s highly disciplined process is just one of the many reasons the firm has earned CoStar’s Power Broker designation year after year, and been ranked on the Inc5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. To learn more, visit: www.northeastpcg.com.